JUNIOR PROCESS ANALYST / JUNIOR CONSULTANT MES (M/F/D)
- Burghausen, Dresden
- Full-time, Part-time
We are looking for you as a career starter in order to offer you interesting development prospects with this position.
This is what your everyday work with us could look like
- Support our Consulting in the implementation of MES Software
- Support in the analysis, implementation and modelling of customer requirements in MES subprojects according to standardized processes
- You will support our customers in solving problems with productive MES systems
- Implementation of customer-specific adaptations of the MES product
- Supporting the Consultants in the development and modelling of customised MES solutions
We value the following skills
- Successfully completed studies, ideally with a focus on business information technology, automation technology, manufacturing or business management, alternatively comparable practical experience
- Basic knowledge of programming languages (Java, C#), databases (SQL, Oracle), Windows and WebServer (IIS), cloud technology (AWS, Azure) is an advantage
- Interest in manufacturing processes and topics in the field of MES & automation
- Analytical thinking, quick perception and understanding of customer requirements
- Ability to work in a team, reliability and engagement as well as willingness to learn, flexibility and ability to handle stress
- Confident communication in German and English
Become a part of us!
As a service-oriented company, creativity and engagement of the employees are particularly important. The intensive interaction between management and employees creates a fruitful climate of trust. In addition to the standards such as free drinks, fruit and nerve food, you can also look forward to the following benefits:
Training and Continuing Education
Retirement Pension Plan
Flat hierarchies, short communication channels
Flexible Working Hours
Permanent employment contracts
30 days vacation plus occasion related special vacation days
At the znt Zentren für Neue Technologien GmbH in Germany and Austria, our full-time work is less than 40 hours per week.
Then apply now and become part of the znt-Richter team! We would be happy to define the distribution of tasks that suits you best together.
Your contact person:
Tel: +49 (0)89 641 808 - 0