Softwaredeveloper VBA (M/F/D)
- Burghausen, Dresden, Grünwald (near Munich), Villach
- Full-time, Part-time
For the maintenance and further development of one of our internal applications, we are looking for you as reinforcement.
This is what your everyday work with us could look like
- Application owner of one of our internal applications
- Further development and maintenance of an internal VBA (Microsoft Access) based application
- Needs analyses, evaluation, construction, testing and rollout of a replacement product
- Close cooperation with internal contacts in the field of system architecture and programming
- Support of our network-management team
We value the following skills
- Completed vocational training in IT-related professions or comparable qualification
- Several years of experience in the field of VBA programming, as well as SQL Server, ODBC, interfaces (REST)
- Experience in object-oriented programming such as Java and knowledge of different operating system environments is an advantage
- Ability to work in a team, reliability, initiative, willingness to learn
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
Become a part of us!
As a service-oriented company, creativity and engagement of the employees are particularly important. The intensive interaction between management and employees creates a fruitful climate of trust. In addition to the standards such as free drinks, fruit and nerve food, you can also look forward to the following benefits:
Training and Continuing Education
Retirement Pension Plan
Flat hierarchies, short communication channels
Flexible Working Hours
Permanent employment contracts
30 days vacation plus occasion related special vacation days
At the znt Zentren für Neue Technologien GmbH in Germany and Austria, our full-time work is less than 40 hours per week.
Then apply now and become part of the znt-Richter team! We would be happy to define the distribution of tasks that suits you best together.
Your contact person:
Tel: +49 (0)89 641 808 - 0