IT Consultant Digital Manufacturing / MES (M/F/D)
- Burghausen, Dresden
- Full-time, Part-time
We are looking for you to support our MES consulting team. In this position, you will be an integral part of our project teams and jointly responsible for the successful design and implementation of our MES solutions at our customers' sites.
This is what your everyday work with us could look like
- Support of implementation projects with analysis of customer requirements, modeling, adaptation and implementation of MES solutions and the go-live at the customer's site
- Consulting customers regarding the redesign and optimization of business processes in the production environment, the optimal use of our solutions as well as the design and implementation of MES solutions
- Technical effort estimation and evaluation of individual adaptation requests of our customers
- Preparation and implementation of user training courses and customer workshops, as well as implementation of customer/product demos and project evaluation for offers
- Function as contact person (m/f/d) for our customers regarding problem solutions and extensions of running productive MES systems
- Support the project managers as an interface between internal software developers and our customers
We value the following skills
- Successfully completed studies, ideally with a focus on business informatics, manufacturing or business administration, alternatively comparable practical experience
- You enjoy solution-oriented work and consulting. Several years of professional experience in consulting or project management, ideally in the MES environment
- IT and process knowledge in the areas of manufacturing, automation, machine connection or software development in the MES environment
- Ideally, knowledge of MES standards (ISA-S95, S88), programming languages (Java, C#), databases (SQL, Oracle), Windows and WebServer (IIS) as well as cloud technology (AWS, Azure)
- Competent appearance at the customer by means of excellent communication and presentation skills in German and English
- Analytical, customer-oriented thinking skills and quick comprehension and understanding of customer requirements
- Ability to work in a team, reliability and commitment as well as willingness to learn, flexibility and ability to work under pressure
Become a part of us!
As a service-oriented company, creativity and engagement of the employees are particularly important. The intensive interaction between management and employees creates a fruitful climate of trust. In addition to the standards such as free drinks, fruit and nerve food, you can also look forward to the following benefits:
Training and Continuing Education
Retirement Pension Plan
Flat hierarchies, short communication channels
Flexible Working Hours
Permanent employment contracts
30 days vacation plus occasion related special vacation days
At the znt Zentren für Neue Technologien GmbH in Germany and Austria, our full-time work is less than 40 hours per week.
Then apply now and become part of the znt-Richter team! We would be happy to define the distribution of tasks that suits you best together.
Your contact person:
Tel: +49 (0)89 641 808 - 0