- Burghausen, Dresden, Villach
- Full-time, Part-time
We are looking for your support in the design and development of business-critical IT solutions in the production environment.
This is what your everyday work with us could look like
- Analysis of customer requirements and creation of mockups
- Specification, conception and design of software frontends
- Independent development and implementation of innovative ideas
- Be an active part of our team - your ideas help us to continuously develop further
We value the following skills
- You have a completed study programme in the field of computer science, another IT-related study programme or a comparable training programme
- You enjoy collaborative software development in a team
- You are characterised by reliability, a sense of responsibility, strong communication skills, passion and an interest in what helps the customer
- Good German and English skills, both written and spoken
Become a part of us!
As a service-oriented company, creativity and engagement of the employees are particularly important. The intensive interaction between management and employees creates a fruitful climate of trust. In addition to the standards such as free drinks, fruit and nerve food, you can also look forward to the following benefits:
Training and Continuing Education
Retirement Pension Plan
Flat hierarchies, short communication channels
Flexible Working Hours
Permanent employment contracts
30 days vacation plus occasion related special vacation days
At the znt Zentren für Neue Technologien GmbH in Germany and Austria, our full-time work is less than 40 hours per week.
Then apply now and become part of the znt-Richter team! We would be happy to define the distribution of tasks that suits you best together.
Your contact person:
Tel: +49 (0)89 641 808 - 0