SOFTWARE DEVELOPER .NET (M/F/D)
- Burghausen, Dresden, Villach
- Full-time, Part-time
For the design and development of business-critical IT solutions in the production environment we are looking for you to support us.
This is what your everyday work with us could look like
- Specification, conception and design of business-critical software solutions in the manufacturing environment
- Development of customer-specific solutions based on .NET technologies, especially with the programming language C#
- Development of web services for database-based backend processes (Oracle) in distributed applications with the above-mentioned technologies
- Test and rollout support at the customer's site
We value the following skills
- Practical experience in some of the above-mentioned areas and technologies
- Studies in computer science, business information technology, electrical engineering, economics or comparable practical experience
- You have a communicative attitude, are committed and flexible
- Good German and English skills, both written and spoken
- Experience in working with customers rounds off your profile
Become a part of us!
As a service-oriented company, creativity and engagement of the employees are particularly important. The intensive interaction between management and employees creates a fruitful climate of trust. In addition to the standards such as free drinks, fruit and nerve food, you can also look forward to the following benefits:
Training and Continuing Education
Retirement Pension Plan
Flat hierarchies, short communication channels
Flexible Working Hours
Permanent employment contracts
30 days vacation plus occasion related special vacation days
At the znt Zentren für Neue Technologien GmbH in Germany and Austria, our full-time work is less than 40 hours per week.
Then apply now and become part of the znt-Richter team! We would be happy to define the distribution of tasks that suits you best together.
Your contact person:
Tel: +49 (0)89 641 808 - 0