SENIOR SOLUTION ARCHITECT MES (M/F/D)
- Burghausen, Dresden
- Full-time, Part-time
We are looking for you to support our MES consulting team. In this position, you will be part of the project team and will be jointly responsible for the recording of customer requirements as well as the successful design and implementation of our MES solutions at our customers' sites.
This is what your everyday work with us could look like
- Analysis of customer requirements, independent development of requirements and design documents as well as modeling, adaptation and implementation of MES solutions and the go-live at the customer's site
- Independent consulting for the redesign and optimization of business processes in the production environment, the optimal use of our solutions as well as the design and implementation of MES solutions
- Technical effort estimation and evaluation of individual adaptation requests of the customer as well as definition of the respective designs for implementation with our internal software developers
- Preparation and implementation of user trainings and customer workshops, as well as implementation of customer/product demos and project evaluation for quotations
- Contact person for our customers for problem solving and extensions of running productive MES systems
- Supporting the project managers as an interface between internal software developers and our customers
We value the following skills
- Successfully completed studies, ideally with a focus on business informatics, manufacturing or business administration, alternatively comparable practical experience
- You enjoy solution-oriented work and consulting and have many years of professional experience in consulting or project management in the field of IT of production control solutions (MES, ERP, BDE)
- IT and process knowledge in the areas of manufacturing, automation, machine connection or software development in the MES environment
- Good knowledge of MES standards (ISA-S95, S88), programming languages (Java, C#), databases (SQL, Oracle), Windows and ideally knowledge of WebServer (IIS) and cloud technology (AWS, Azure)
- Competent appearance at the customer by means of excellent communication- and presentation skills as well as negotation competence in German and English
- Ability to work in a team, reliability and commitment, high flexibility and resilience as well as structured, targeted functioning
- Enjoy intensive intercultural cooperation
Become a part of us!
As a service-oriented company, creativity and engagement of the employees are particularly important. The intensive interaction between management and employees creates a fruitful climate of trust. In addition to the standards such as free drinks, fruit and nerve food, you can also look forward to the following benefits:
Training and Continuing Education
Retirement Pension Plan
Flat hierarchies, short communication channels
Flexible Working Hours
Permanent employment contracts
30 days vacation plus occasion related special vacation days
At the znt Zentren für Neue Technologien GmbH in Germany and Austria, our full-time work is less than 40 hours per week.
Then apply now and become part of the znt-Richter team! We would be happy to define the distribution of tasks that suits you best together.
Your contact person:
Tel: +49 (0)89 641 808 - 0