INTERN / WORKING STUDENT SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT (M/F/D)
- Burghausen, Dresden
- Full-time, Part-time, Intern / Student
For the design and development of business-critical IT solutions in the manufacturing environment, we are looking for your support.
This is what your everyday work with us could look like
- Work in interdisciplinary teams on complex software applications in the manufacturing environment
- Support in the development and extension of software solutions based on Java
- Supporting tests and rollouts
- Close cooperation in the team
- You are an active part of the team - your ideas help us to continuously develop further
We value the following skills
- Ideally some knowledge in Java
- First experience in object-oriented software development is an advantage
- You enjoy cooperative software development in a team
- Ability to work in a team, reliability, initiative, willingness to learn and flexibility
- Good German and English skills, both written and spoken
Become a part of us!
As a service-oriented company, creativity and engagement of the employees are particularly important. The intensive interaction between management and employees creates a fruitful climate of trust. We like to keep interns and working students with us and offer long-term perspectives. Start your career at znt-Richter!
In addition to the standards such as free drinks, fruit and nerve food, you can also look forward to the following benefits:
Training and Continuing Education
Retirement Pension Plan
Flat hierarchies, short communication channels
Flexible Working Hours
Permanent employment contracts
30 days vacation plus occasion related special vacation days
Then apply now and become part of the znt-Richter team! We would be happy to define the distribution of tasks that suits you best together.
Your contact person:
Tel: +49 (0)89 641 808 - 0