Junior IT Consultant Digital Manufacturing / MES (M/F/D)
- Burghausen, Dresden
- Full-time, Part-time
We are looking for you to support our MES consulting team. In this position for engaged, dynamic young professionals, you will gain experience in the implementation of MES solutions and aquire comprehensive knowledge to become an independent consultant for our MES solutions.
This is what your everyday work with us could look like
- Support of implementation projects by analysing customer requirements, modelling and implementing MES solutions
- Consulting in selected sub-projects for the implementation of MES solutions
- Implementation of customer-specific adaptations through configurations and developments
- Preparation and support in the implementation of user training courses and customer workshops
- Support of the rollouts of our customers and in solving problems of productive MES systems
We value the following skills
- Successfully completed studies, ideally with a focus on business informatics, manufacturing or business administration, alternatively comparable practical experience
- You enjoy solution-oriented work and consulting. Ideally, initial professional experience in consulting or project management in the field of manufacturing IT
- IT know-how and interest in manufacturing processes as well as topics in the field of MES and automation
- Basic knowledge of programming languages (Java, C#), databases (SQL, Oracle), Windows and WebServer (IIS) as well as cloud technology (AWS, Azure) is an advantage
- Analytical, customer-oriented thinking skills and quick perception and understanding of customer requirements
- Ability to work in a team, reliability and engagement as well as willingness to learn, flexibility and ability to handle stress
- Confident communication skills in German and English as well as willingness to travel within the scope of customer projects
Become a part of us!
As a service-oriented company, creativity and engagement of the employees are particularly important. The intensive interaction between management and employees creates a fruitful climate of trust. In addition to the standards such as free drinks, fruit and nerve food, you can also look forward to the following benefits:
Training and Continuing Education
Retirement Pension Plan
Flat hierarchies, short communication channels
Flexible Working Hours
Permanent employment contracts
30 days vacation plus occasion related special vacation days
At the znt Zentren für Neue Technologien GmbH in Germany and Austria, our full-time work is less than 40 hours per week.
Then apply now and become part of the znt-Richter team! We would be happy to define the distribution of tasks that suits you best together.
Your contact person:
Tel: +49 (0)89 641 808 - 0