DUAL STUDY BWL ACCOUNTING AND CONTROLLING (B.A.) (M/F/D)
- Full-time, Part-time, Intern / Student
As an enthusiastic practice partner company for dual students of the IU International University, we are looking forward to you becoming part of our team in the coming semester.
At the IU - Campus Munich (Profil IU-Studiengang):
- The IU student advisory service will advise you in detail, put you in contact with the practice partner and accompany you throughout your entire dual study programme
- A state-recognized study programme with practice-oriented content and a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) qualification
- Ideal career perspectives through our practice-oriented study model
- Small study groups and modern lecture rooms
- You have the opportunity to apply for BAföG
- You receive attractive discounts at Amazon and other IU partners
- You have WLAN coverage throughout the campus
- You study on a very modern campus with an integrated kitchen
- You don't have to pay any tuition fees - we at znt Zentren für Neue Technologien GmbH will take care of that for you!
- You will receive exciting tasks and work on your own responsibility
- Do you have a lot of motivation, engagement and ambition? Then we look forward to discussing the possibility of a permanent position with you once you have successfully passed your final exams.
Are you interested?
Starte Deine Bewerbung gleich hier und jetzt
Please name znt Zentren für Neue Technologien GmbH at the beginning of your CV as your preferred practice partner. Only then can your application be correctly assigned.
This is what your everyday work with us could look like
- You work as an active part of a team
- You prepare the payroll
- You create and edit tables
- You process orders
- You are responsible for invoicing
We value the following skills
- You have a (technical) Abitur, or as an applicant without an Abitur: your master's degree, a qualified professional qualification with work experience or you are a state-certified technician or business administrator.
- You are characterized by your commercial thinking and acting as well as accuracy
- You have a good understanding of numbers and analytical thinking skills
- You are confident in using Word and Excel
- You have good English skills, in written and spoken form
Become a part of us!
As a service-oriented company, creativity and engagement of the employees are particularly important. The intensive interaction between management and employees creates a fruitful climate of trust. In addition to the standards such as free drinks, fruit and nerve food, you can also look forward to the following benefits:
Training and Continuing Education
Retirement Pension Plan
Flat hierarchies, short communication channels
Flexible Working Hours
Permanent employment contracts
30 days vacation plus occasion related special vacation days
Then apply now and become part of the znt-Richter team! We would be happy to define the distribution of tasks that suits you best together.
Your contact person:
Tel: +49 (0)89 641 808 - 0