Software Engineer (M/F/D)
- Full-time, Part-time
znt-Richter is an international system integrator with focus on consulting, design, development and implementation of shop floor controls and automation systems. For more than 25 years we use our expert know how to provide software solutions and services to customers in the field of Semiconductor, Solar, Electronics, Automotive and Medical Devices.
We are looking for highly dynamic and dedicated professionals to fill up position.
- Responsible in user requirements understanding, discussion and alignment, component design, solution development and test case preparation
- Conduct unit test, functional test, integration test and production rollout support
- Responsible in technical documentation preparation
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Required Programming Skill(s): C# or JAVA or Angular
- Required DB Skill: SQL
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent
- 1- 2 years of software development experiences
- Knowledge in the following is a plus:
- Software engineering concept
- Software development life cycle
- Agile scrum methodology
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented programming (OOP) and practical hands-on experience in any of the OO programming language is preferred.
- Able to work independently and able to be a good team player.
- Interest in software development task in the domain of manufacturing software solution delivery
Training and Continuing Education
Flat hierarchies, short communication channels
Flexible Working Hours
Permanent employment contracts
As an established and modern company with an international focus we offer:
- Good working environment so that you can enjoy working as a part of our team and find great job satisfactions
- Career plan, Job Appraisal
- Training / Certification program to upgrade your knowledge and skills
- Interesting tasks with new technologies
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or via email with an updated resume, which should include current and expected salaries, date of availability, and a recent photograph.
Then apply online! Your contact person: