MES CONSULTANT (M/F/D)
- Full-time, Part-time
znt-Richter is an international system integrator with focus on consulting, design, development and implementation of shop floor controls and automation systems. For more than 25 years we use our expert know how to provide software solutions and services to customers in the field of Semiconductor, Solar, Electronics, Automotive and Medical Devices.
We are looking for highly dynamic and dedicated professionals to fill up position
- Participate in the function planning, requirement analysis, technology implementation, unit testing and user training of MES system.
- Respond and solve MES related problems in production line immediately.
- Project documentation compilation.
- Bachelor degree or above. Major in industrial engineering, automation, computer and related
- Be able to read MES related English reference documents and requirements specification in English, CET-6 in English is preferred.
- Have basic programming ability. Net C #, Java.
- Have more than one database system (mysql, sqlserver, oracel) operation ability, master stored procedure, index, trigger, view and other technologies.
- Have good communication and cooperation ability, strong executive ability and learning ability, good sense of service.
- Familiar with MES production management process, BC / EAP, RMS is preferred
- Good communication and cooperation skills, strong executive ability and learning ability, good sense of service, adapt to travel
Training and Continuing Education
Flat hierarchies, short communication channels
Flexible Working Hours
Permanent employment contracts
As an established and modern company with an international focus we offer:
- Good working environment so that you can enjoy working as a part of our team and find great job satisfactions
- Career plan, Job Appraisal
- Training / Certification program to upgrade your knowledge and skills
- Interesting tasks with new technologies
Interested candidates are invited to apply online with an updated resume, which should include current and expected salaries, date of availability, and a recent photograph.
Then apply online! Your contact person: