SOFTWARE DEVELOPER JAVA (M/F/D)
- Burghausen, Dresden, Villach
- Full-time, Part-time
For the design and development of business-critical IT solutions in the production environment, we are looking for your support.
This is what your everyday work with us could look like
- Analysis of customer requirements and creation of specifications
- Conception, design and documentation of our Java software applications used worldwide in the production environment
- Development, extension and implementation of customer-specific solutions
- Taking responsibility for ensuring support and maintenance of created applications, also during ongoing production
- Independent participation in the agile design of Smart Factories in various international project teams
- Execution of software and integration tests as well as rollout support of the solutions at the customer site until go-live
- Active contribution of ideas to ongoing projects and processes to continuously improve ourselves
We value the following skills
- Studies in computer science, electrical engineering or another IT-related course of studies; alternatively, completed comparable training
- Experience as a software developer (m/f/d) in object-oriented programming as well as in Continuous Delivery, automated testing and SCRUM
- Programming knowledge in Java and experience with Spring
- Good German and English skills, both written and spoken
- Enjoying collaborative software development as part of a team
- Interest in integrating software in the manufacturing areas at our customer´s sites
- Reliability, sense of responsibility, strong communication skills and passion
Become a part of us!
As a service-oriented company, creativity and engagement of the employees are particularly important. The intensive interaction between management and employees creates a fruitful climate of trust. In addition to the standards such as free drinks, fruit and nerve food, you can also look forward to the following benefits:
Training and Continuing Education
Retirement Pension Plan
Flat hierarchies, short communication channels
Flexible Working Hours
Permanent employment contracts
30 days vacation plus occasion related special vacation days
At the znt Zentren für Neue Technologien GmbH in Germany and Austria, our full-time work is less than 40 hours per week.
Then apply now and become part of the znt-Richter team! We would be happy to define the distribution of tasks that suits you best together.
Your contact person:
Tel: +49 (0)89 641 808 - 0