JUNIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER JAVA (M/F/D)
- Burghausen, Dresden, Villach
- Full-time, Part-time
For the design and development of business-critical IT solutions in the production environment, we are looking for your support.
This is what your everyday work with us could look like
- Analysis of customer requirements
- Support in specification, conception and design of software applications in the production environment
- Development and extension of customer-specific solutions based on Java
- Accompanying tests and support rollout of the solutions at the customer's site
- Support and maintenance of the created applications
- You are an active part of the team - your ideas help us to continuously develop further
We value the following skills
- You have a degree in computer science, electrical engineering or another IT-related course of study or you have completed a comparable training programme
- Even as a qualified graduate, you will have the opportunity to work in a team on challenging development projects
- Knowledge of Java and initial experience in its use would be an advantage
- You enjoy software development together in a team
- Reliability, sense of responsibility, strong communication skills and passion as well as interest in how machines work characterize you
- Good knowledge of German and English, in written and spoken form
Become a part of us!
As a service-oriented company, creativity and engagement of the employees are particularly important. The intensive interaction between management and employees creates a fruitful climate of trust. In addition to the standards such as free drinks, fruit and nerve food, you can also look forward to the following benefits:
Training and Continuing Education
Retirement Pension Plan
Flat hierarchies, short communication channels
Flexible Working Hours
Permanent employment contracts
30 days vacation plus occasion related special vacation days
At the znt Zentren für Neue Technologien GmbH in Germany and Austria, our full-time work is less than 40 hours per week.
Then apply now and become part of the znt-Richter team! We would be happy to define the distribution of tasks that suits you best together.
Your contact person:
Tel: +49 (0)89 641 808 - 0