Junior Project Controller (M/F/D)
- Grünwald (near Munich)
- Full-time, Part-time
We are looking for you as a young professional in order to offer you interesting development prospects with this position in our company.
This is what your everyday work with us could look like
- Participation in the preparation and monitoring of planning, forecasting and project budgeting
- Creation and further development of international project reports as well as commercial support of our projects from contract conclusion to invoicing
- Support in the preparation and analysis of key figures and data
- Monitoring of project developments as well as economic evaluation of savings and optimization potentials
- Participation in monthly and annual financial statements
- Close cooperation with the areas of project management and finance
We value the following skills
- Successfully completed studies in the field of economics, ideally with a focus on controlling/finance or comparable qualification
- Initial experience in the field of controlling or project controlling, ideally in an international field
- High affinity for numbers, analytical thinking, quick comprehension and understanding of customer requirements
- Ability to work in a team, reliability and commitment as well as willingness to learn, flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office, especially MS Excel, ideally knowledge in Business Central / Navision
- Secure communication in German and English
Become a part of us!
As a service-oriented company, creativity and engagement of the employees are particularly important. The intensive interaction between management and employees creates a fruitful climate of trust. In addition to the standards such as free drinks, fruit and nerve food, you can also look forward to the following benefits:
30 days vacation plus occasion related special vacation days
Retirement Pension Plan
Training and Continuing Education
Flat hierarchies, short communication channels
Flexible Working Hours
At the znt Zentren für Neue Technologien GmbH in Germany and Austria, our full-time work is less than 40 hours per week.
Permanent employment contracts
Then apply now and become part of the znt-Richter team! We would be happy to define the distribution of tasks that suits you best together.
Your contact person:
Tel: +49 (0)89 641 808 - 0